Working Student (m/f/divers) Marketing (befristet)
creating change. Together.
brand shaping | innovative | human centered
Our agency advises successful brands worldwide and supports customers in the development of
holistic product experiences. We think outside the box, we inspire, and we change perspectives. Our dynamic team structure and flat hierarchies promote open exchange - we create innovative
solutions that inspire.
We are more than 100 creative minds: ergonomists, strategists, engineers, designers and
ethnographers in Munich, Erlangen and Shanghai. Team spirit really matters to us! Together we
enjoy cooking or barbecuing and love to relax on the rooftop terrace.
Come and join our team!
Exciting and varied projects await you in the areas of product, interface and service design. Your
interdisciplinary team members and our material and interface lab will give you inspirations.
What you’ll do…
- audit website, social channels and other digital touchpoints for content accuracy
- write your own content pieces for our social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- support in event and trade show management
- film in house events and/or take pictures
- support the business development team in research and database maintenance
What we’re looking for…
- a passion for proofreading and wordsmithing
- digital native who feels at home in social media
- interest in design and our key industries (Smart Mobility, Smart Health, Smart Home, Smart Electronics)
- capable of learning and understanding industry specific vocabulary quickly and effectively
- availability 20 hours a week
Education and experience…
- current student in marketing or a related field
- passionate about marketing, social media, and the design industry
- full professional proficiency in German (native or bilingual proficiency preferred) and English
- friendly & open personality
What you’ll get out of it…
- to apply what you’ve learned in your marketing studies in the field
- two great marketing colleagues from whom you’ll learn
- the opportunity to work with designers
- the chance to be creative and to add your own ideas to the mix
- The opportunity to join during an exciting time as we’re now part of Accenture Industry X.0 and growing
Interested? Please send us your CV together with a short and sweet cover letter telling us why you would like to join our team.