Senior Creative Technologist (m/f/d)
As a member of the Interaction Technology Team, your role as an experienced Creative Technologist (m/f/d) is to envision, scope, and implement digital experiences and bridge the gap between the physical and digital world. Your understanding of Prototyping, Code, Technology, user experience, and interaction principles to craft contemporary experiences that go “beyond the screen” is crucial in this role. You will leverage a variety of frameworks, platforms and technologies to build experiences, deliver solutions, demonstrate proof of concepts and produce software for temporary or permanent installations.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with clients, design teams and other designers on international projects across multiple industries.
- Have a deep understanding of software, IoT and Technology in general.
- Collaborate with external technology and solution vendors.
- Collaborate with practice leadership across the firm to discover and deliver on opportunities for interactivity in their designs.
- Lead coordination and collaboration efforts internally and with external partners and freelancers.
- 5+ years of Creative Coding and Project Management experience
- Exceptional critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and understand diverse technologies and techniques.
- Proficiency in Web Technologies.
- Desire to employ software design principles and to develop new bold ideas
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
Interested? Then let’s shape the future of designaffairs together!